Description: Temporary hair dye designed to fade after approximately a week, without damaging your hair.
Use: One time use
- Mixed Bottle 1 into Bottle 2; mixed well
- Applied onto dry hair (instructions stated to apply on damp hair, though I applied on dry hair to obtain a stronger colour)
- Note: I have Asian black hair, and did not bleach my hair beforehand.
- Left in for approx 30 - 40 min
- Washed with water (no shampoo)
- Applied treatment
- Product is very user-friendly; comes with gloves, etc.
- Hair dye doesn't smell awful like a lot of other ones out there
- Hair felt soft afterwards; same effect could probably be achieved by using conditioner and hair oils
- Dye colour did not show
Overall, I give this a 1/5, as the product was not able to perform its main function, that is, dyeing my hair.